Google Analytics Setup and Account Management
The more you know about what people do when they visit your site, the better you can optimize its performance. Google Analytics provides you with any and all critical information related to your website. At TWG we will help you setup and embed Google Analytics into your website, and work with you to develop strategies based on this information long-term. We assist in dashboard setup and reporting setup, and work with our clients to better understand their website traffic, and how to leverage the information to drive the online results they desire.
In addition to simply having an online presence, it is critical to understand your website traffic and the behavior of your visitors. How many people are visiting your website on a daily, weekly, monthly basis? What pages do they visit most frequently and how did they come to your website? Understanding this information and how to use it is critical in the online success of your organization and ultimately your organization as a whole.
Some of the many benefits of utilizing Goole Analytics include:
1. It’s Free – Google Analytics does not charge you to utilize and access the information.
2. It’s Customizable – Google Analytics offers a convenient drag and drop interface which allows you to customize your reports and your experience based on what is important to you.
3. Mobile vs Desktop Traffic – Better understand the breakdown of your website visitors when it comes to mobile (smartphones and tablets) compared to traditional desktop. This is critical information to consider when it comes to the layout of your website and how to best optimize for mobile.
4. Popular Pages – With Google Analytics you can see what pages your visitors are accessing and how often.
5. Traffic Sources – Google Analytics allows you to know how your visitors are coming to your website. Search engines, social media, online ads or directories, and more can drive traffic to your website. Understanding where you are getting the most bang for your buck can help better guide future marketing efforts.